*** When the roof and the clouds face ........

*** When the roof and the clouds face ........

 Clouds when we talk about this night and day.
 Am I writing about you like this?
 On the wrong roof, on the pretext of handcuffs.
 I put my body around the air.
 I see life on the wings, how many colors around.
 Between day and night, there are some conditions.
 In the afternoon there is some water around the hands.
 The signal fell on his face like the sun.
 Clouds speak, I speak.  As much as there is talk.
 What do you mean by roof!  I will say before that
 How is my roof?  You also say I will listen
 Let's talk about the roof, as life seeks.
 My roof is covered with books, water is falling on all fours
 My roof taught love, invisible in gestures.
 At the end of my roof, waiting for me!
 My roof goes through the conch shell in the hands of the family.
 My roof writes stories, combining new-old.
 My roof teaches me to live happily ever after.
 My roof parted, witnessing me again.
 I want my roof to be free.
 Many colors on my roof, like history.
 My roof is much better than before.
 My roof !!  No, I hear yours now
 My roof is a lot, clouds say something?
 Your walks and colorful day poems;
 The melody of a stormy day or the smell of a collision.
 I hear what your roof is like, how far its boundaries are.
 Give me a pen in your hand,
 I promise I will send Roddur to your roof too.
 Fill the roof with a word or two, hold the hand of the story.
 This is how the story of the roof will reach the house.
 Just like the roof of the sky, the sky also has a roof.
 Sometimes I climb on the roof, sometimes that roof over my head.
 Own news that impresses our friendship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.