*** Unmasked message .....

*** Unmasked message .....

 Too much to love
 I want you ..
 Missed too much
 I do it to you
 Once a day
 Although
 I want to say
 Love

 Love for her .........
 ........ who knows how to love
 The mind can be given to him .........
 ........ who knows how to feel
 Trust him .........
 ........ who knows how to keep
 And love him .........
 ........ who knows how to give love

 This distance of yours and mine will never be crossed in countless lives;
 This distance of the distance is better than the distance!
 Be good ..................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.