*** Q&A start waiting. . .

*** Q&A start waiting.  .  .

 I thought I would tell a handful of simple truths
 His own words did not settle.  I thought I would find a place in such a complex hole!  I didn't walk that far.  That's all you have to do, the rest is up to you.

 I thought I would make a bet by understanding the wind.  No claim, what to give?  I wanted to play, if not give him a chance.  Now the damp shelf also wants to get wet again.

 I saw a distant mountain spring.  I thought he would not be carried away.  Now all of a sudden that way again.  In fact, the cruelty of the stone is a curse.  Circles where determined, excuses do not work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.