*** If I think I'm characterless .......

 Wash me, wipe me
 If I ever get old.
 Dry in the sun,
 If I get very wet in the rain.
 Rinse in water, if you see
 One day I cried a lot on my body.
 If you don't know the identity, then publicly,
 Give the land deep in the heart.

 Wash me off
 If you ever feel unclean.
 Not boyfriend, that day
 People think and forgive.
 If you can, pick it up.
 If you look, the situation is very miserable.
 Grants are not given or given openly,
 Leave it in one corner of the yard.

 Wash me off
 If ever it seems cloudy.
 Get it cleaned up.
 If I mix it with cheap dal-rice.
 Delete the area, if you see
 The water of Barovat has fallen on his face.
 Dakshinya na'iba publicly!
 Promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.