*** Exactly what is wanted!

*** Exactly what is wanted!

 If the sky is the limit, be blue!
 If the river says face to face, it does not want to be transparent.  With intense sarcasm, if the afternoon sun is weak!  Before dusk;  Will I still be silent?  I don't want a procession to come out in compromise.

 If Pradeep's chest doesn't comply, anonymous thread twist.  If the mother's hem returns the promise of a towel;  If the refusal of the beloved crushes the twenty-year-old diary!  Will I still be silent?  I don't want to feel the need to answer.

 If the blockade of the air returns the oxygen with a loud noise, if the rock melts and soaks the plane like insane ice, if the fire fails even after neglect, to burn it all away!  Will I still be silent?  What I want is to stop the absurdity of excuses.

 In response to the call of creation, if time loses the last sign of civilization, if humanity falls short of man!  And seeing that, if we fill the way with laughter;  If I had to go to jail for insanity, in my last years, would I still be silent?  What do I want, this time the intellect-consideration should be turned!

 If the softness of the soil increases, the wood is exposed to the sun.  As well as if the silence of the forest breaks the noise of the population density;  With horrible violence, if the poison accumulates deep in the water!  Will I still be silent?  No, I want the decisions to be scrutinized!

 If the hands of the clock do not obey, the rotation of a certain table, if there is inequality in the activities of a friend, if the reckoning in the afternoon sun?  If the dear people forget the latent indifference, take the news!  Will I still be silent?  I don't want to ask myself this time.

 If the blood disgust increases, to become red!
 The command to keep an eye on the sun is issued;  Who is responsible for the stigma of death, if the tired moon returns the night sky from the door?  Will I still be silent?  I don't want anything indecent to be written this time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.