***YOUR CHALLENGE.....

*** Your challenge ..........

 Who was the last to fall on me!
 I don't know.  Here you are reading,
 You are shaking when the time comes.  Do you understand?
 Not just ghosts!  Not understood!
 Is that so?  Let go of your words
 How are you!  Your body at night?
 Lies on your lips?  And weak
 Strong mentality shown?  If not Lanto
 To date no one has been harmed.
 By forcing everyone to rent a house together
 To stay  Whoever has a house, he also has.
 If you do not understand the strange hypnotic power of the vagina
 Asena.  We men, some knew
 Two-legged dog.  Seeing that, heroism doesn't come right.
 Tell me more!  How are you in the heat?  Of the sun
 Life is burning in the heat.  You also have some responsibility
 You took it.  Look, everyone has a family.
 Those who do not have the habit of enduring everything
 Those who have not survived the night like you.  The beds
 Even if it has changed, its people are still there today
 That's it!  Yes, those girls
 It is very frightening to see you in vermilion.
 I'm not lying, believe me.  .  .
 All their compromises with life.
 There is no headache responsibility with relief.
 If you wake up today!  But I will come sometimes
 Just to get the news, how!  You go ahead in the competition.
 If you fall, live with your chest tight.  Everyone knows though,
 The faith is yours.  But I also need to know,
 Just how good are you at sharing people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.