***What it looks like......

*** What it looks like .....................

 Argument is neither acceptable, nor ignored.  Necessity and preference suits him, depending on the situation.  Just as a relationship is neither valid nor invalid.  It takes names when many characters come in the same role.

 So, which is favorable today;  Maybe tomorrow is against me.  In fact, I'm tied somewhere.  I have to respond, I am wrapped in front of my eyes.  Sometimes God, sometimes Satan fascinated life in many forms.  There is some relief in exile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.