If you want....

*** If you want .............,

 I know if find once
 It will be hidden if you know.
 Put some soil under the feet,
 We will feel alone.

 Suddenly I smell you
 I seek the throne of words.
 Intoxicated
 Parallel mind ...

 Am I your free will?
 The one you put forward in the dream,
 I like heavy stops
 This is because you are not

 So I understand,
 You also want to understand the size.
 The small traces of wanting and getting
 Pick it up, in the next case.

 All calculations for two days, one width
 Life.  Whether torn sails.
 You can peek if you want,
 Face to face every morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.