****Forget......

*** Forget .........

 If not for one day, thousands of ways to cross!
 Piles of old pebbles floated like foam.

 On a winter's night - in the middle of sleep, my chest swelled.
 If it smells fresh on the back wall.

 Today - after so long, if you remember by mistake!
 In the evening lamp of the hand!  Looking up at the evening sky;
 Hide me in the steam of your eyes.

 The way I have come and gone so much, day and night!
 One day all that will stop.

 Yet I will not stop, he will come that day!  I'll sit down.
 I will touch you inside.  Where to escape?
 Is it possible to avoid the provocation of memory?

 So from now on, learn to delete me.
 Before engaging in the same habit of daily work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.