Can I swim.....

*** Can I swim ..........?

 My story is stuck in a cloud.
 Soft river down the hill, its rocks down!
 Like the burning wood of a stubborn man.
 The story of burning heart in love .....
 You have already heard him.

 Today I will tell you to float!
 After bathing in sandalwood water, hands on fire
 Have you ever counted the waves ??
 Splurge like a fool,
 Have you eaten all the decency?
 Gone by the chance,
 Did the current blow ??
 What's up with you,
 Trembling in the upright movement!

 See if it floats a bit
 We have to give up the burden.
 You have to die, inside and out;  E.g.
 Women are incomprehensible numbers in love!
 And men became slaves.
 Just like that.

 If you don't believe, try it once.
 Leave the body and watch.
 In the throbbing water of the ribs,
 Caress the sweet whip of the fountain,
 If you have a thousand words,
 Night and day can not faint.
 Sucking on the pebble algae,
 If you move away, have fun slipping!
 Good-evil, all sense of sin-virtue;
 If you feel intoxicated by dusting,
 To be honest, I'm sure -
 This story is not only mine, but yours as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.