*** This is what is happening now ...............

 Sitting in the night, very close
 I stand helpless.
 I don't know how much, if I get a place
 The rest will be settled by peace.

 I stop before I say,
 The storm went up in his house.
 Still the sky, keep in mind.
 I get wet with a high fever.

 Who understands?  Where the pain!
 What is so broken rhythm.
 If there is a color like fire,
 There was a burning smell in my eyes.

 The happiness of being silent endures.
 Illness teaches waking up at night.
 When you return, in the light of dawn,
 Applying paint on dry face.

 The sun rises, eye to eye.
 Sweat sucks the hand fan.
 Patience commands me,
 Lying on the ground.

 Spend the day in search of the day.
 I still hope so.
 Find the two hands with the other hand,
 Fist to love |*** এমনটাই হচ্ছে এখন...............

রাত ঢুকে বসে, খুব কাছে
আমি অসহায় দাঁড়িয়ে থাকি।
জানি না কতটা, জায়গা পেলে
শান্তি মেটাবে ধার-বাকি।

বলার আগেই থেমে যাই,
ঝড় উঠে যায় নিজের ঘরে।
তবু আকাশ, মাথায় রাখি।
ভিজতে থাকি দারুণ জ্বরে।

বুঝবে কে? কোথায় ব্যাথা! 
কিসের এতো ভাঙা ছন্দ। 
আগুন এর মতো রং থাকলে, 
চোখে পড়তো পোঁড়া গন্ধ।

নির্বাক থাকার সুখ সয়ে যায়। 
অসুখ শেখায় রাত জাগানো। 
ফিরি যখন, ভোরের আলোয়, 
শুকনো মুখে রং লাগানো। 

রোদ বাড়ে, চোখে চোখে। 
ঘাম শুসে নেয় হাত পাখা। 
সহ্য আমায় আদেশ করে, 
মাটি কামড়ে পড়ে থাকা। 

দিনের খোঁজে দিন কাটে। 
আমি তবু আশায় আশায়। 
দুহাত খুঁজি অন্য হাতে, 
মুঠো করা ভালোবাসায়।

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Hindi action thriller film "Mission Majnu" Review

Today I am going to explain a 2023 bollywood Movie called Mrs Chatterjee vs Norway.

Today I am going to explain a 2022 Hollywood Action Sci-fi film called Prey.